COME ON ALREADY: Other world unit speeds

Mar 25, 2008 at 10:12 AM
Jesus christ are you kidding me? Come on already. You've done a lot of work on this program and you won't even do the tiny bit more required to make it usable by 90%+ of the people wanting to use it?
It's like building a skyscraper without putting any entrances on it.

HERES WHAT WE NEED, OR NEED TO KNOW:
A file we can open in notepad, change the # of the speeds for each unit to match our world, save, and have it reflect in the compaign view.
Does that exist?
It should, and it should be just that easy to fix.
Mar 25, 2008 at 10:19 AM
As it stands now, you're just wasting our time.

You put out a program, and then won't document how to change from world to world map wise (I figured that one out myself) or how to change speeds.
Oh, heres a hot tip: Why don't you put how to change map data from world to world ON THE WEBPAGE OR HELP FILE?

Either tell us how to change unit speeds for the compaign view or DELETE THE WEBSITE AND PROGRAM SO WE STOP WASTING TIME TRYING TO GET IT TO WORK. YOU OWE US THAT MUCH. Otherwise you're being a jerk, wasting peoples time by pretending you're offering a workable program.
Coordinator
Apr 19, 2008 at 10:23 PM
wow, there is a pissed off person. Sorry no xenoroyal, why don't you learn .net and help ?
Developer
May 6, 2008 at 11:41 PM
you'd think we had lives outside of this project. Its really tempting to leave that till last now LOL.
May 15, 2008 at 5:32 PM
That guy is a jerk, but I'll ask nicely.  Please help.
Developer
May 16, 2008 at 2:45 PM
It's second on my list of things to do :)
May 16, 2008 at 5:08 PM
I guess being ranked 145th on w12 has gone to his head...
Jun 27, 2008 at 6:10 PM
What program can i use to compile tw++?
Coordinator
Jun 30, 2008 at 6:36 PM
program is .net 2.0
Aug 31, 2008 at 12:21 AM
I also would love to see the unit speeds added please  :)

I would love to help but do not know Net 2.0, however, after doing some math with the travel times that are currently showing in the program, I have to ask, Is it just a simple matter of  including the World Speed multiplier to the travel times?
Developer
Nov 11, 2008 at 2:36 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.